Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ahh, I missed March!!!

OMG, where has the time gone? I have so much to talk about, I don't know where to start...


I GOT A JOB!! I am the purchasing clerk at Prestera Mental Health Center. It is a very busy job, but I would rather be busy all day then sitting around waiting for something to do. I am in charge of sorting the mail and they get alot of mail (three times a day) then I check the fax machine and sort those. My real job deals with requisitions and purchase orders. It is a full time job, so combine that with running Jon around I am one exhausted mama! Life with an almost 14 year old son is quite interesting to say the least. You know I have been down this road before but somehow it is different this time around. Jon is WEARING me out!

In March he auditioned for the all-county band, and he made it. So we had just finished basketball so I thought oh we can do this. Practice was just once a week for five weeks and then a concert at the end. But, then he throws in TRACK!

The pictures are of his all county band concert and some of his friends.








Also in March, Craig and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Aniversary!









Can't hardly believe it's been 25 years. Kelley got us good by surprising us with a party. Thank you Kelley and everyone that helped, we were deffinetly surprised. We are truly blessed with wonderful children, family and friends that helped us celebrate this great day.






Then we have a couple track pictures. He is pretty good at track, he has placed in several of the races that he completes in, oh I haven't told you about the track meets. The first one I was asked to work in the Hospitality Room (didn't even know what that was) so I went straight from work. I have to wear dress casual to work so I was in dress pants and a sweater, NO coat. OMG the wind on the hill of the high school is crazy. By the time we left there it was 36 degrees! So then the next week was in Charleston, WV (about 45 minutes from home). I was prepared with my blankets and winter coat this time! I left from work again, drove up there by myself and got home at 11:30 pm! Can you beleive these things take that long... This week it is on a school night, I don't know if I will make it!



So while we are practing track, Jon is also starting baseball! Some nights we have both track and baseball practice! He is excited this year his good friend from football last year, dad is coaching his team. That means Michael is automatically on the team, it should be a good year.





More to come soon!


Beth

No comments: