Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I forgot to publish this post!

It seems to me like the years are going by in minutes. I can remember things that happen and someone will say that was last year! In my mind it was just a couple days ago. This year I am going to journal so that I can remember what happens each day. All through my teenage years I journaled but I just got away from it once the kids came along.

Today is Kelley's 22nd Birthday. Kelley I know you don't want to hear this but I was your age when I had you. I know that just freaks you out and I can't say I would want you to have children so young, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Since my parents were older when they had me, I wanted to be a young mother. Oh course, we struggled and you know I didn't do everything perfect, but I have tried my best. You are a strong beautiful young woman that has the world at your disposal. You just have to want it bad enough!

We had Kelley's birthday dinner on Sunday, on the menu was steak, baked potatoes, corn and salad. Kelley wanted an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen made with Oreo's. Becky, Zach and Aunt Tami came to help the regulars (Craig, Nathan, Jon, Lola and myself) celebrate.

Love you Kelley!

No comments: