Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home again, Home again...

I am back from the Big City once again. Sandy (sister) had her three days of chemo, Monday - Wednesday. She did well considering, as soon as she got home she went straight to bed. Slept for several hours then the nausea hit. I didn't get to see her before leaving today due to her taking meds for nausea and being sound to sleep. Please continue to pray for her, she will have three weeks to wait for another scan to see if the chemo has done anything at all. Then the stem cell transplant.

On other news, I going to work super hard on my craft room. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy another thing till I got that room cleaned out. I walked into a store with my Dad today and they had paper on sale. I am weak, what can I say.

I will post pictures as soon as I get it finished/started!

Beth

No comments: