Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What a month!

Sorry, it's been a month since my last post. Spring is our busiest time of year and of course we have so many things that happen in the spring such as....

Jon turned 13! All he wanted for his birthday was to be able to watch PG-13 movies!

This is the card that I made Jon.
Jon has been playing Golf and Baseball, so that has kept me pretty busy... But this is what really took the cake.
The bathroom toilet on the second floor leaked through the night and it flooded the kitchen. Our insurance company is really loving us. Servepro came and took up the floor and this is what we are left with.

The adjuster came yesterday to take the measurement for replacing the floor. Those machines ran for 99 hours, two fans and a dehumidifier. I thought I just might lose my mind. Have a great day!
Beth

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Well, it's about time you posted!!! HAHA!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card!!! Great job...do some more!!! I can believe your pics. That's just terrible! Hopefully it won't be too long before you get your new floor! Show us the after pics when it finished! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!